DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING
The Diploma in Computer Engineering was introduced in the year 2004 with sanctioned intake of 40 seats. In addition to above 10% seats over and above sanctioned intake are being filled up under the Persons With Disabilities (PWD) Scheme of M.H.R.D. Govt. of India, 5% seats over and above sanctioned intake under tuition fees weaver scheme (TFW) and 10% seats over and above sanctioned intake are also being filled up under Lateral Entry System. The Diploma course is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Department is well equipped with latest Computers and Softwares and the students are exposed to the latest technology and techniques in the field. The department has well qualified, experienced & dedicated faculty. The Department has well equipped laboratories with facilities like servers/workstations (from HCL, IBM, HP, Dell, etc.) and desktops.
- Young, dynamic and energetic faculty.
- Excellent facilities to faculty like desktop, laptop, laser printer, scanner, Internet, etc.
- Excellent infrastructure facilities like building, space, classrooms, seating arrangements, etc.
- Adequate teaching aids like black/white boards, LCD projectors, etc. and excellent teaching learning environment.
- Students highly sought by industry and end up with lucrative jobs.
- Excellent facilities for imparting training/courses to other faculty, students, community, etc.
- Involvement of faculty members in institutional development work.
- Transparency in academic and administrative processes.
- A campus wide network providing Internet connectivity of 50 MBps in institutional building, hostels & faculty residences.